The purpose of this document is to set forth the policy of the Johannesburg Development Agency with respect to supply chain management processes and procedures, as well as related contractual agreements entered into by all business units, and ensure the efficient and uniform acquisition of works, goods, services, and other products with natural and/or legal entities; and to provide for the documentation to support such decisions.
It is the Johannesburg Development Agency’s policy to seek out and procure suitable quality products and services in a competitive, fair, transparent, equitable and cost effective manner, and to select service providers consistent with applicable legislation, including but not limited to the following:
- Constitution of the Republic of South Africa;
- Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (PPPFA);
- Municipal Finance Management Act (MFMA);
- Construction Industry Development Board Act (CIDBA);
- Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment Act (BBBEE);
Download Policy Document