PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: Reporting to the Executive: Corporate Services, the role will lead and direct a comprehensive Human Capital Management service across the organisation, to enable and support business strategy in accordance with Human Capital best practices, applicable legislation and policies.This will include: talent acquisition,talent management, performance management, change and culture management, remuneration, and Human Capital administration.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS: The role will be responsible to provide Strategic Human Capital Leadership by developing the Human Capital (HC) strategy in alignment with the Corporate Services strategy and overarching organisation’s strategic objectives
- Drive strategic direction and innovation and sustainable HC practices
- Establish a framework for HC governance. Human Capital Optimization: Provide a platform for the optimisation of JDA staff driving a culture of performance excellence and providing constructive and positive feedback
- Lead and oversee change management initiatives according to best practice
- Human Capital Planning: Formulate and review Human Capital policies, code of conduct, and operational procedures in accordance with applicable legislation and Human Capital management best practice
- Talent Acquisition: Manage recruitment, selection and placement across the organization, to acquire the required skills in line with business needs
- Drive employment equity plan through the recruitment process, and monitor alignment to the EE plan. Performance Management: Manage the entire performance management system to create a high performance culture. Formulate a reward strategy and policy for the organisation that attracts, motivates and retains staff and ensure alignment with the appropriate legislation
- Implement and maintain a job grading and remuneration system.
Education and experience required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in HR/Industrial Psychology or equivalent
- Any Leadership qualification and Registration with a Professional body will be advantageous
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in HR Management, of which 3 years must be at Senior Management level
- Sound knowledge applicable HR legislation
- Sound knowledge of HR Best Practice
- Sound knowledge of the HR industry
- Sound knowledge of HR systems, policy and procedures
- Advanced MS Word and EXCEL skills
- Valid unendorsed code EB driver’s license
Please email a detailed CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Closing date: 20 April 2021
Correspondence will be with short-listed candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Johannesburg Development Agency is an equal opportunity employer and position will be filled in line with its EE targets