Purpose of the position: To coordinate facilities, cleaning, and security administration services.
- Communicate facilities instructions by the Manager: Facilities Management to the required facilities’ team
member/s to action.
- Administer and coordinate building repairs and maintenance of all plumbing, water, electrical and other related building, and facility infrastructure.
- Report breakdowns to the Manager: Facilities Management as soon as the breakdowns become apparent.
- Support the SHE Officer in carrying out regular building assessments.
- Prepare cleaning schedules for cleaning of JDA facilities and allocate tasks to the Cleaner/s.
- Monitor the cleaning services of designated areas in the building.
- Liaise with Security Supervisor to ensure security services are in line with JDA policies and legislation.
- Alert the Manager: Facilities Management on any security issues.
- Regulatory and Legislative Compliance:
- Adhere to company policies and applicable legislation.
- Monitor compliance of facilities activities to the applicable legislation and regulations
- Coordinate tender and procurement documentation in accordance with supply chain management policy and procedures.
- Prepare invoices and submit to Finance / SCM for processing and follow up on the timeous payment of invoices.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Diploma in Facilities Management / Property Management or equivalent.
- Drivers License and Grade B Registration with Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority.
- Understanding of related legislation e.g., Occupational Health & Safety Act, Environmental Legislation.
- Minimum 3 years Facilities administration experience and supply chain administration experience.
Please email a detailed CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Closing date: 13 August 2021.
This is a permanent employment contract. JDA offers a market-related salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Correspondence will be with short-listed candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Johannesburg Development Agency is an equal opportunity employer and position will be filled in line with its EE targets.