Alexandra & Jabulani Safe-Hubs
- The Safe-Hub project is a partnership with the City of Joburg (JDA, JPC and Sports and Recreation) and the SAFA Development Agency.
- The Safe-Hub is, at its core, a space where a transversal youth development intervention using football as its base occurs.
- There two sites identified for implementation for 2017/18 include Alexandra Ground Number 1 and within the Jabulani Precinct Development
- Future possible Safe-Hub sites (funding dependent)
- While the City has informally supported in principle of the Safe- Hub, 2017/18 is the first year that the City (through the JDA) has funded / invested in the construction of the Safe-Hub itself
Share this page. Choose your platform!