- SUPPLIERS DATABASE REGISTRATION - IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The National Central Supplier Database was launched on 1 September 2015. Prospective suppliers have until 30 June 2016 to register on www.csd.gov.za, where all their essential information will be verified.
As of 1 July 2016, the JDA will only award business to NCSD-registered suppliers, who will then only have to supply certain relevant information to the JDA.
FIND OUT MORE
- Supply chain management policy [pdf, 938kb]
*Updated March 2015*
- Information Statement Proposing Amendments
Notice in terms of Section 116(3) of the Local Government: Municipal Finance Management Act, No 56 of 2003
The Johannesburg Development Agency would like to inform the public and other stakeholders, as required by the Local Government: Municipal Finance Management Act, No 56 of 2003 (MFMA), of the intention of the Johannesburg Development Agency to amend contracts of professional teams procured through its supply chain management policy.
- Business declaration form [Word document, right click to save to your computer]
Current tenders and requests for quotations
- REQUEST FOR FORMAL WRITTEN PRICED QUOTATIONS : Requests for bids from a multiple disciplinary professional team to develop an integrated facilities management plan for Drill Hall.
Closing date: 24 January 2017 at 12 Noon
- Tender Notice and Invitation to Tender:
Contract No: 17/18.3.11.B.702154
Construction of Braamfischerville Ext 12 Internal Roads and Stormwater in the 2016/17 and 2017/18 Financial Years
Closing date: 25 January 2017 at 12 Noon