- SUPPLIERS DATABASE REGISTRATION - IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The National Central Supplier Database was launched on 1 September 2015. Prospective suppliers have until 30 June 2016 to register on www.csd.gov.za, where all their essential information will be verified.
As of 1 July 2016, the JDA will only award business to NCSD-registered suppliers, who will then only have to supply certain relevant information to the JDA.
FIND OUT MORE
- Supply chain management policy [pdf, 938kb]
*Updated March 2015*
- Information Statement Proposing Amendments
Notice in terms of Section 116(3) of the Local Government: Municipal Finance Management Act, No 56 of 2003
The Johannesburg Development Agency would like to inform the public and other stakeholders, as required by the Local Government: Municipal Finance Management Act, No 56 of 2003 (MFMA), of the intention of the Johannesburg Development Agency to amend contracts of professional teams procured through its supply chain management policy.
- Business declaration form [Word document, right click to save to your computer]
Current tenders and requests for quotations
- TENDER NOTICE & INVITATION TO TENDER JDA 072.4.2/6A - Jabulani Transit-oriented Development - Phase 6: Multipurpose Sports Facility
Closing date: 16 May 2017 at 12 Noon
- Tender Notice and Invitation to Tender:
Provision of Lift Maintenance Services for the Johannesburg Development Agency’s (JDA) Offices at the Bus Factory
Closing date: 28 April 2017 at 12 Noon
- INVITATION TO BID
Heritage architect to conduct a building audit for the repair, restoration and conservation of the Johannesburg Art Gallery.
Closing date: 26 April 2017 at 12 Noon
- INVITATION TO BID:
Food Garden Project: From Food Garden Establishment Companies for the establishment of the garden projects for two schools.
Closing date: 21 April 2017 at 12 Noon
- TENDER NOTICE & INVITATION TO TENDER
JDAFM-PCS- 001/2017 - Provision of Pest Control Services for the Bus Factory
JDAFM-FS-002/2017 - Panel for the Supply and Installation of Furniture on as and when basis for the Johannesburg Development Agency’s (JDA) Offices at the Bus Factory
Closing date: 12 April 2017 at 12 Noon